PARADISE
Entry About Dashboard +Follow

love decided that they didn't belong each other.


I feel sorry for my friend. Why would you do that to her? She thought you were the most amazing boy ever. After she met you, she wrote novels about love & wrote beautifully poet in each soul. But now, memory faded day by day. You're just another past of her.

I understand my friend's feeling. You broke her heart, ruined her life, make she cried every single night and its hurt. Its hurt so much that she cant feel the pains anymore. I means, she trusted you. She is addicted to the love song that spill all her heart out. She was waiting for you and its pointless. Do you know that she keeps it all & thought about it all night? I just cant understand. How can you tell a thousand lies and never feel bad about it? Its like.. She was your puppet. And I think that you never want her but the feeling of being wanted. If you keep trying to break her heart again and again, I just want to say that broken heart cant ever be fixed.

You made her feel like she was worth it. But in the end, you left her. You gave up on her. I want you to know that, she is a girl who will cry and get over it. She will hates you but then loves you back.  But when once she leave you... She will never come back.

 Its okey my friend, he has moved on. And now, its your turn. He let you go, its not your loss. But its his loss. So throw away the sadness, sobbing and tears. He is not worth to crying over. Dont you ever mention him again or think something that could bring you to tears & ruin your day. Come back with a completely different person. A new mindset, a new outlook and the most important... a new soul. Show to the whole world that you are no longer care about him.   

Your prince charming will come one day and make you the happiest girl in the world. And that day, the guy who broke your heart will regret it. Because he will conscious that he was throwing away a diamond & picking up a rock.  

So the conclusion is :
First they ignore you,
Then they ridicule you,
Then they fight with you,
But in the end, you win.

Be a strong girl! Dont let that guy ruin your day again. Ain and me will always support you. You know that Ain will do anything to make you happy? Haha. So chill out.




Hello
Blogging is to express, not to impress. So do enjoy my blog.


Memories


Link
Iffah | Ain

Name: URL:

Credit
The basecodes is from Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by AzuNyan . Re-edit by me . Nice background from Tumblr . Other image from We♥it