PARADISE
Entry About Dashboard +Follow

Please read this.

To someone :
I wrote this whole page 
All about you. About how I feel right now. 
I'll be drowning in thought of you.

The way we used to be.. I really miss that time. We drifted apart because of my mistakes. And I regret it.  Know what.. You wont know how deeply you fall in love with someone untill you walk away from them. Sometimes I see myself as ugliest person in the world. Not because of my look. But because of who I am on inside. 
I want us to be friend. Still remember when we first met? We'd hit it off well. We share all interesting facts about ourselves. I'd get used to you day by day and start showing you what kind of person I actually. And you accept the real of me. But you now are part of my past. If I had known that things gonna turn out this way, I might do something else. How foolish of me. 

 '' The hardest part of break up is when you always trying to fill the emptiness that have left in your heart after someone gone from your life. ''

  I always told myself that I can find someone better than you. But I give up. Everyday I call you but you didnt answer. But I still call like a stupid person.. But I guess its not worth at all.  Honestly, I really really really miss you. But seem like you dont miss me at all. So I gonna pretend that Im fine without you. Im so done with you shit. I wont do the same things again.
''fall for him but never chase him. Never. Remember your dignity as a woman'' -iffah
You always give great advice uh haha. Thanks to you, I wont chase him again. Well.. I guess we have to get hurt. Thats how we learn. Past make us stronger right?

Dear person who reading this,
Its okay to push people away sometimes. But its amazing for someone to come back to you  matter how many time you push them away. So.. when someone does come back to you again, just dont let them go. They are the one. Because not all people will come back after being hurt.






Hello
Blogging is to express, not to impress. So do enjoy my blog.


Memories


Link
Iffah | Ain

Name: URL:

Credit
The basecodes is from Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by AzuNyan . Re-edit by me . Nice background from Tumblr . Other image from We♥it