PARADISE
Entry About Dashboard +Follow

Humans

Now almost all boy are ungrateful bastard. First met, they seems like a perfect guy. Like they are not a roses type guy. But Im wrong.Thats why sweet talker never last. Action of kindness beats all. One lessons that I have got:DONT TRUST EASILY. 

For some reasons, I really afraid of boys now. And I afraid I might fall in love with wrong person again.

Am I hurt?  Feel betrayed? Yes. Who wont? But in the same time, I feel grateful because Allah has opened my eyes to the truth. Because he has saved me from the twisted liar. Luckily Im awake now. I wont do the same mistakes again.

Too bad people always judge the past. But they could say whatever they want. Only we are the ones who know the truth from the beginning. Orang cuma pandang apa yang dorang nampak. But the fact is they don't know what is the reason why cheater is cheating.  Whatever. Im sure time will heal the scar.



Hello
Blogging is to express, not to impress. So do enjoy my blog.


Memories


Link
Iffah | Ain

Name: URL:

Credit
The basecodes is from Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by AzuNyan . Re-edit by me . Nice background from Tumblr . Other image from We♥it